Foosball, one of the most amusing games that give relief from your daily stress of work and also bring a lot of fun in your children’s life. It is also well-known as a soccer game. Having the best foosball table is a pleasant addition to your home, even in your office.
The foosball game is immensely an addicting game. When people start to play, they can’t think anything except it and forget everything that gives nervous tension. Besides, it is an excellent way to keep children away from digital gadgets.
If you are looking for your first foosball table or a new one, then it is the right place where you will get the market-leading models of top brands. With the most attractive model, here you also get the instruction to choose your best soccer table.
Table of Contents
- 1 13 Foosball Tables Reviews
- 1.1 KICK Splendor Foosball Table
- 1.2 Tornado Sport Foosball Table
- 1.3 KICK Foosball Table Triumph Black
- 1.4 Kick Foosball Table Royalton
- 1.5 KICk Foosball Table Legend
- 1.6 American Heritage Billiards Carlyle
- 1.7 Hathaway 56-Inch Primo Foosball Table
- 1.8 Carom Signature Foosball Table
- 1.9 Ketter Cavalier Foosball Table
- 1.10 Garlando G-500 Foosball Table
- 1.11 ESPN Arcade Foosball Table
- 1.12 Harvil 56-Inch Beachcomber Foosball Table
- 1.13 Shelti Foos 200 Foosball Table
- 1.14 Foosball Table Buyer’s Guide
- 1.14.1 How to find out the best foosball table for you?
- 1.14.2 Types of Foosball Table
- 1.14.3 Budget
- 1.14.4 Who is it for?
- 1.14.5 Table Materials
- 1.14.6 Ball return
- 1.14.7 Leg levelers
- 1.14.8 Adjustable table legs
- 1.14.9 How much space?
- 1.14.10 Three-men or single-goalie?
- 1.14.11 Players
- 1.14.12 Warranty
- 1.14.13 What about the accessories?
- 1.15 What is called foosball?
- 1.16 Who does invent the foosball table?
- 1.17 What are the rules of foosball?
- 1.18 Why is spinning illegally in foosball?
- 1.19 What is a foos in foosball?
- 1.20 What is the best foosball table to buy?
- 1.21 Conclusion
13 Foosball Tables Reviews
There are lots of brands that produce foosball tables with various facilities to make the game more excited. Among hundreds of models, we select 16 different kinds of foosball tables for reviewing. Our selected foosball tables are perfectly designed for all category players who still love to play soccer.
KICK Splendor Foosball Table
The KICK, one of the sports goods producers, brings a high-quality enthusiast game table for the foosball lovers to make it more enjoyable. Besides, the KICK splendor table provides a well-built and robust structure at an affordable price.
- The 55” × 30” × 36” dimensions represent almost the standard structure of the foosball table.
- It is only one inch smaller than the correct length.
- A ½” thick MDF playing fields and rubber-based leg levelers offer a smooth playing surface.
- Eight 5/8” thick semi-solid stainless steel chromo-plated rods make a stout configuration.
- 2 KICK Premier and 2 soccer foosball are included with the table.
- The table is available with a one-goalie or three-goalie design. The ramp kit is also included with it.
- 8 non-slip grip black handles with screws offer better control on the game.
- It has two sets of players. One is 13 red, and 13 blue counterbalanced men set, and another one is 26 uniformed men set.
- The side ball return on each side helps in quick retrieval of the ball.
- The slide markers are mounted on each end aids to keep track of the scores.
- 2 optional chrome cup holders on each side facilitate to store water or other soft drinks.
- Attractive design.
- Both Counter Balanced and Uniformed Men Set.
- Lifetime warranty.
- Rod lubricant included.
- Handy ball reclamation.
- Flexible cup holders.
- Flimsy structure.
- Imprecise compilation instructions.
Tornado Sport Foosball Table
The Tornado, one of the reputed sports merchandisers, produces the thrilling quality standard foosball and foosball tables over the years with 3 patents for local pool bars, halls, game rooms in the USA. The mahogany melamine polish, an adjustable height, and enduring structure of the table provide thumbs of enjoyments for the young and the experts who are not-so-young but love the foosball like a teen.
- The one-inch thick cabinet gives a durable and robust structure of the tornado foosball sport table where durability is the primary strength of any table.
- The mahogany melamine wraps up the body offers a classic design of it.
- The weight of it is nearly 200 Ibs that make it more stable and reduces to chance of move while playing.
- The SureGrip black rubberized hands of it allow wonderful riveting on the play.
- 1” snap in the bearing assists an easy game.
- It has ¾” melamine playfield with the beautiful tornado logo.
- The height-adjustable legs with boot levelers build a steady structure of the table.
- The sharper corners and increased cross-section of the table afford a better passing and control of the foosball.
- The dual end ball return, classic style blond and black goal, and a match counter are incorporated into the design.
- The scoring returns on each table end helps in keeping the records of the game score.
- Rod silicone and professional pink foosball are also included with the pack.
- Robust structure.
- Artistic design.
- Excellent quality materials.
- Perfect for both beginners and experts.
- Quick spin.
- Easy to control.
- No counterbalanced men set.
- Little hard to assemble the players.
KICK Foosball Table Triumph Black
The triumph foosball table is another quality product of the famous brand the Kick. The full black format of this table gives a smart look at it. The impressive features are the chrome covering of the body, the trim for the ball return, the ball distributing holes, the leg casters, and the supporter beam of the table. These characters of the table make it perfect for any enthusiast soccer player. The main difference with the splendor table is on the color and cups holders.
- The top quality bearings are used to construct the triumph table.
- The 123 Ibs weight of it provides a stable structure to move anywhere for playing.
- The 5” leg levelers have rubberized cover in the base that helps to fit it at the horizontally balanced condition.
- The ball return and slide scoring are incorporated in each side of the table.
- One –goalie and three-goalie design of the triumph table also come with other necessary equipment with it that is needed for setting.
- It has 5/8” semi-solid stainless steel chrome-plated 8 rods that offer a resilient spinning while playing.
- 26 counter-weighted men and 26 uniformed men set is built with 8 non-slip wooden handles.
- The table also comes with 2 KICK premier and 2 soccer balls.
- 2 optional cup holders are installed with it.
- It brings lifetimes warranty for the configuration of the triumph foosball table.
- Glossy black design.
- Stable and long-lasting structure.
- Flexible goalie.
- Foosball men alternations.
- Smooth playing surface.
- Adjustable legs.
- Quick ball return and retrieval.
- Optional cup holders.
- Need to drill holes for set up.
Kick Foosball Table Royalton
The Royalton foosball table design provides outstanding field play balance, accurate player control, and comfortable trickling of foosball men, those results in unforgettable game experience. Besides, the Royalton design is specially constructed for the home, and its brown color body and silver finish at each edge gives an elegant look of it. Though the specification of this KICK Royalton table is almost the same as the KICK splendor table.
- 1-goalie or 3-goalie design.
- It has excellent bearings to fit it in a specific place.
- The weight of the Royalton table is only 121 Ibs.
- 5” sturdy leg levelers with rubber bottom allow staying stable at the game room.
- Eight 5/8” semi-solid stainless steel chrome plated rods are used to arrange the playing field.
- A set of 13 red & 13 blue counterbalanced foosball men and a set of 26 uniformed men bring into the play on the KICK Royalton table.
- Side ball return on all sides and the slide scoring on both ends assist for easy play and quick recording of the game score.
- ½” dense playing field makes it sturdier.
- 2 KICK premier and 2 soccer foosballs are included with it.
- 8 non-slip wooden handles help a comfortable spinning while playing.
- 4 built-in chrome cupholders are incorporated with the design where 2 are attached to the end panel.
- Affordable in price.
- Well-balanced height.
- Easy to control.
- Smooth sliding rods.
- Fittings are a little tricky.
KICk Foosball Table Legend
The jumping lines and warm chestnut color of the legend foosball table make it the most selling foosball table produced by the KICK. Besides, the superior grain easily matched with any décor in the home. The ebony legs of it also provide a touch of dignity that allows specific player control and a balanced field of play.
The design of the legend table is more or less the same as other KICK foosball table model. Besides, the customers like it most for the lifetime warranty on every part of the table, and they have not to pay any extra shipping charge.
- The weight of the table is 143 Ibs.
- It has premium bearings for set up and ½” thick playing field.
- The leg levelers are 5” in length and robust enough to provide strong support for the whole arrangement.
- The convenient ball return and slide scoring on each end of the table allow a comfortable playtime.
- It has two sets of men, one is a set of 13 red, and 13 blue counterbalanced men, and another is a set of 26 uniformed men.
- One-goalie or three-goalie design offers a choice for the players.
- It has 8 5/8” semi-solid stainless steel chrome plated rods with no-slip black handle for spinning.
- 2 official KICK premiums and 2 KICK soccer-style balls are included with it.
- Free rod lubricant is supplied with it depending on the customer’s request, and also sold separately.
- Graceful design.
- Easy to fit.
- Sturdy structure.
- Counterbalanced payers.
- Wooden handles.
- More accurate balls.
- Instead of side ball return, it has an end ball return system.
American Heritage Billiards Carlyle
The Carlyle foosball table of the American Heritage Billiards represents the great combination of classic beauty with advanced entertainment. The tournament-quality craftsmanship of this table offers impressive performance on the game. Moreover, the gorgeous trimmed expresso cabinet and the traditional parquet playing surface make it is elegant and distinguishable from the other foosball table available in the market.
The beautiful mahogany finish of this table makes it luminous and wonderfully fits with any home decoration. Where most of the table is produced with plastic and aluminum frame, the Carlyle used premium wood for the framework. And this structure gives a solid playing table even in a rigorous play. It easily showed that the American Heritage Billiards constructed not only for entertainment but also for professional use.
The weight of the Carlyle table is 177 Ibs, and the ultimate dimensions are 34.5” × 62” × 30.5”. The design, functionality, and affordability of this table offer an ideal foosball table for young, mid-aged players and even for the old players. Though the Carlyle table is a sturdy, long-lasting, and also stylish model, the setup procedure is quite tricky and the replacement accessories are difficult to find out.
The below entities are used to craft the design of the Carlyle foosball table.
- 3-man goalie system.
- Manual scoring technology.
- Dual scorekeepers.
- Flexible leg levelers.
- Wood handles and metal rods.
- 2 ball returns.
- 4 soccer balls.
- Counter-weighted rugby competitors.
- Striped rugby competitors.
- Typical wooden playing surface.
- Adjustable-sized field.
- Unique design.
- Fit any location of the house.
- Smooth play surface.
- High quality constructing materials.
- Easy to assemble.
- Little heavy.
- Few dead spots.
Hathaway 56-Inch Primo Foosball Table
The Hathaway primo is constructed to deliver a full of fun for the family member and friend to have a good time. The sleek design, grass-green playfield, and standard molded soccer players of this model make it attractive to the beginners and also for professionals. Besides, the brawny wood structure with expresso finish of this table perfectly matched with any environment in the home or workroom.
- The table is constructed with high-quality wood materials combined with a fashionable design that offers full amusement for the whole family.
- The durable steel rods provide smooth gliding through quick and E-Z spin bearings.
- Solid wood handles and chrome-plated ball returns help to enjoy the game effortlessly.
- The cross-supported covered surface of the table ensures a fast and leveled playing surface.
- The design has easy-grip handles, excellent molded players, silver-finished analog scoring units, and 2 foosball that allow a simple start of the game.
- A manual is integrated with the whole configuration to assist the novice player in this game.
- A 180-days money-back warranty provides financial support for the primo foosball table.
- It has 4 stainless steel cup holders that aid to quench thirsty for longtime gaming.
- 5” chrome-finished leg levelers keep it stable at any place where it placed for playing and its rubber pads protect the floor from any damages.
- The analog abacus-style counter keeps the score and straightforwardly.
- The vintage foosball players and soccer-style balls assist in getting gentle action rolling while spinning the rods to play.
- Sturdy structure.
- Sensible soccer-design.
- Well-built wood construction.
- Soft and glossy playing surface.
- Money-back guarantee.
- All accessories are included.
- The thread bolt holes are not well-fitted.
- The colors become faded after a few rounds.
Carom Signature Foosball Table
The carom signature foosball table is constructed with high-quality Moroccan fresco, burr oak, or wild cherry. Due to the variation in the making materials, the users can choose as their preferences. The design and the functionality of it perfectly matched with anywhere as the user wants to place. The model is also pre-assembled and the playing field is comparatively rigid than others. This pre-fitted durable structure ensures to play for a long time and doesn’t need to waste time for set up.
- The premium octagonal wood handles of it provide better control on a specific player.
- There is a facility to take the desired one from one-person or three-person goalie configuration.
- Convenient ball entry cups are integrated on both sides of the table.
- Highly significant plastic ball returns, and the water-resistant printed playing surface is incorporated into the table design.
- The table is crafted with premium counterbalanced players and cross-hatch toe design that confirm super control on the soccer game.
- Built-in-quality cup holders are attached to the table design.
- The strong miter-fold black vinyl legs and triple chrome-plated leg levelers give a stout and stable structure of it.
- The 2” chrome legs hold the bars of the table.
- It has 8 chrome-plated hollow steel rods with hardwood handles on each side.
- Rod bearings are included in a single row, and each holds 19 balls for playing.
- Great value.
- Superior control on spinning.
- Superior design.
- High-quality materials.
- Water-resistant playing field.
- Printed surface.
- Free delivery and customer service.
- The playing surface needs to tighten up before start.
- The instructions are not cleared.
Ketter Cavalier Foosball Table
The ketter cavalier foosball table is constructed for both outdoor and indoor soccer games. The waterproof body and high-quality glass playing give an excellent look at it. Besides, the Italian craftsmanship and best-quality materials are used to craft the table. The incorporated ball and the process of retrieving the ball offer an easy play on this cavalier table.
- Nylon bushings, along with high-speed glass playing field, make a sturdy waterproof table and offer effortless play, reduced wear, and tear.
- The anti-rust aluminum plating on steel telescopic rods give a waterproofing coating in the outside of the table, high stress-resistance, and ensures the sturdiness of it.
- Indestructible players’ pattern is directly incorporated on the stainless steel rods that help to protect from loosening and also enhance longevity.
- The high-quality resin materials are used to construct the cabinet.
- The sloped side and corner rails lower the dead spots and allow the foosball always in the game.
- Blue and gray dices are used to make the resin score counters.
- The ball pockets are integrated behind each goal aids to quick recovery of the balls from the ball boxes after scoring a goal.
- The ball drop is fixed in the mid-field on both sides that allows a fair ball drop in every beginning and retains the ball continuously in the play.
- The legs are made with floor levelers that provide a flattened playing surface where it placed even in the rough back yard.
- All accessories like an outdoor cover, 5 foosball balls are included with the package.
- Admirable design.
- Strong structure.
- Colored score counters.
- Easy to control the balls.
- A little high in weight.
- Not suit the requirement for child play.
Garlando G-500 Foosball Table
The garland foosball table’s structure and design both perfectly suit the requirements of the game for all who want to enjoy the game like a child, teen, and also an aged enthusiast. This robust game table is constructed with 1” thick cabinet walls with attractive black and blue edges. The ultimate format makes it one of the elegant foosball tables ever manufactured. Moreover, it is certified by the 6-500 Evolution for the suitability for the children over 3 years.
- The plastic materials laminate the playfield along with silk screened printed white lines on a green background.
- The hollow steel bars have high stress-resistance capability, and all are rust-proof.
- The steel ball bearings are covered with nylon that reduces the stress on the wrists of the players along with plastic ergonomic grips.
- The 4” steel legs come with leg levelers that can absorb the load of extensive uses of the G-500 table and stay flat where it sets for gaming.
- It has filler on each side and the ball exit pocket behind the goal that ensures smooth and quick delivery and recovery of the ball while playing and scoring a goal.
- The set of uniformed men has red and blue colored players coordinated with color abacus scorers.
- 10 standard white soccer balls are included with the Garlando G-500 package.
- Cheap in price.
- Standard quality balls.
- Superior constructing materials.
- Silk-screened playing surface.
- Unbreakable uniformed men.
- Safe for children.
- Durable and smart structure.
- Various colors
- Plastic grips are a little slippery.
- Require regular care of the table parts.
ESPN Arcade Foosball Table
The ESPN Arcade foosball table is constructed with a combination of high-quality materials and a professional design to enjoy the game with friends and family members. The fully assembled table fits into any game room at home or even in the office room. Moreover, the elegant structure of this table enhances the beauty of any interior decoration trends and makes it sturdy enough to enjoy over the years. Besides, a 90-days warranty is given by ESPN for this model.
- The traditional bead scoring system is the unique feature of the ESPN foosball table.
- The drop scoring allows the players to keep the record of the action quickly.
- Side ball returns on each side of the table lessen the hassle to retrieving the ball after complete a goal.
- The oversized 5” legs with extra full leg levelers keep it stable at any place even in an expert’s competition.
- An extra apron and leg support are included with it that also increases the stability and longevity of the design.
- The MDF construction with PVC laminate edges ensures the strength enough to deal with thousands of pro-matches.
- 5/8” chrome-plated metal rods are used to arrange the team men.
- Four padded handles on each side help to control the game smoothly.
- It has 26 colored and hand-painted players in two teams.
- Reliable assembly.
- Strong structure.
- Smart design.
- Reasonable price.
- Accessible to spinning the rods.
- Installation is quite tricky.
- Need extra care.
Harvil 56-Inch Beachcomber Foosball Table
The Harvil Beachcomber indoor foosball table is engineered with quality craftsmanship and modern design to offer more pleasant and enjoyments in anyone’s ever-changing life. This indoor soccer table is perfect for a beginner to more experienced players for informal to competitive games.
- The high-quality wooden structure with a beautiful finish at the edge gives a sleek look of the table.
- The polyresin cover at the screen-printed playfield is crafted with flimsy and trendy graphics that ensure maximum resistance to wear and use.
- Solid steel rods allow the smooth spinning of the team men with low friction while playing.
- The rust-resistant rods and octagonal rubberized handles allow the robot players to move comfortably with less friction and smooth action.
- The dense, strong leg with leg levelers keeps the table steady even at serious competitions game.
- It also has secure ball retrieval pockets and cup holders to hold the water bottle or any drinks.
- 8 handgrips, 2 black and white foosballs, uniformed men set, silver scoring units, and an instruction manual guide is incorporated with the package.
- A one-year warranty has backed the table.
- Fashionable design.
- Sturdy structure.
- Suit novice to intermediate soccer lovers.
- All accessories are included.
- Low friction and comfort play.
- The holes are assembled too carefully.
- The covering materials are inferior in quality and easily can peel away.
Shelti Foos 200 Foosball Table
The premium features of the Shelti foosball table provide a unique structure that suits the home game room, school dorm entertainment, and also additional recreation in the office. Besides, this table proof that inexpensive one does not mean the worst quality product. Moreover, the shelti foos 200 can handle real competition and also can fulfill the requirement of the experts even novice soccer lovers.
- It has 3-goalie counterbalanced men set for the play.
- The men are set firmly with the rod using lock-on-men large bumpers.
- These robot players are made with high-strength ABS materials.
- The chrome-plated steel rods with echo-finish hold the men at a 360-degree angle that allowed setting them horizontally for 1vs 1 game.
- 1” thick medium-density fiberboard (MDF) cabinet walls and 12” height of the cabinet apron give stout and beautiful exterior appearance.
- An 880-tooth grip reliably positioned above the 3/16” of the table surface that ensures the optimal balance on the spinning of the foosball men.
- Ball returns on each side make the game easier.
- Ball retrieval
- Adjustable dense wood vinyl legs have wrapped leg levelers that keep the table steady at the place, where it puts to play the game.
- Octagonal foosball handles allow a smooth movement of the rods.
- The walls of the table covered with rubber cushions.
- It is also featured with a full-sized playfield with a regulation.
- The precise foot edge offers a controlled bank spot.
- Low price.
- Rigid foosball men.
- Regulating height.
- Fine edge.
- Easy to fit.
- More accurate shot.
- Need more time to assemble.
Foosball Table Buyer’s Guide
How to find out the best foosball table for you?
If you want to get the best foosball for your game room, then you have to consider the following things step by step.
Types of Foosball Table
Depending on the status of the users and the purpose of the use, the foosball tables are designed with different models. Among them, the main three types are the tabletop, the stand-alone, and the multi-game type.
Stand-Alone foosball table
This table is the standard type of foosball table, and most of the soccer lovers like children, teens, and adults usually play on it. It requires more space because the legs are attached to the design. Besides, these tables are bigger and expensive than the tabletop type.
Tabletop foosball table
This table is the smallest in size among all foosball tables and specially designed for them who have only a little space to place it. It is also suitable for young kids to play without any stress of an accident. Moreover, it is the cheapest foosball table.
Multi-game foosball table
It is a specially-designed table where you can play the foosball and also convert the table to play other games like table tennis, checkers, chess, or air hockey. This table is an excellent choice for them who have a little space in the game room but like to play different types of enjoyable games.
The cost of the foosball table depends on the type and the quality of the constructing materials. So, firstly, you have to decide what kind of table can fulfill your needs, then you will understand how much you have to pay for it.
If you are a starter, then you do not need to buy an expensive one. Because of that model will be more advanced than your ability to control the robot players. Therefore, for a sound expense of your hard-earning money, you must have to make a plan for your new foosball table.
Who is it for?
With the type and the budget, the age or status of the players has a significant effect on the perfect foosball table.
If the person for whom you want to buy it is a child or a beginner, then you have to choose the tabletop type or any cheap foosball table. As the children are not so tall and the beginners have no experience to play, the standard-sized or stand-alone type will be too high and also will be expensive.
The mid-level players who want to enhance the skill level, require the table, which has soft rods, adjustable legs with leg levelers, and smooth playfield with a durable structure. However, this category table is comparatively high-priced than the beginner’s table.
The highest category branded foosball table will be perfect for the experts or the tournament. These tables are too expensive and featured with extremely sturdy structure, regulating size, smooth playfield, and also high-quality constructing materials.
The longevity and the working ability of the foosball table depend on the materials with which it is made. So before taking a new table, you have to check the different parts of it.
The foosball table that is made with particleboard will not be lasting for a long time. It deteriorates over time and uses. Moreover, these tables are suitable for only a casual game and kids. The walls of these tables are less than ½” in thickness, and the weight is not more than 70 Ibs.
- Composite or wood:
The foosball tables that crafted with composite or wood are usually expensive and durable. There are also some tables made with pressed wood. They are also useful in quality but tend to absorb moisture that results in damage after a particular time.
- Steel rods:
In general, three types of steel rod are used for constructing the foosball table like hollow, robust, and telescopic.
The hollow rods are lighter in weight and perfect for the advanced players for its fastest speed.
On the other hand, the solid steel will be benefitted for the mid-level players because its speed is comparatively slow.
The telescoping steel rods are made with 2 pieces of steel where the inner one is sliding into the outer one. The significant advantage of this rod is that it is safe for children.
The playing surface has a considerable effect on the game speed. Hard and smooth surface has a higher speed than the comparatively less hard wooden surface. Besides, some tables formulated with tempered-glass and have a supreme level of speed and control over the game. Also, the thicker surface table is more durable and has the ability of high-quality play. Usually, the American foosball table’s surface is constructed with hard materials where the European tables are wooden.
When you will go for a foosball table, keep in mind that the wood or particleboard bent to soak up moisture in a couple of games that result in softening and lose the actual shape. Therefore, try to purchase the hard one though you have to pay more money for it.
- Quality of the cabinets:
Though most of the tables made with MDF (medium-dense fiberboard), the solid wood wall is the primary feature of a high-quality table. Moreover, the MDF has no shield, and there is a chance of absorbing the humidity. Besides, the walls more than 1” thick are suitable for a foosball table. So you have to take a table having 1” or thicker wall to ensure a good investment of your money.
Most of the foosball tables featured with a ball return facility on both ends of the table. It is crucial for the tournament play and also for them who want to increase the skill. This pattern helps to get easy retrieval of the ball after scoring and also focused on the game to win.
Many people overlook the leg levelers when they choose a new table to play foosball. But it is a vital thing because it retains the table flat with the ground that is crucial for play comfortably. If the table shakes on the play, then it becomes difficult to control the movement of the foosball. So you have to make sure that your table has leg levelers before paying.
Adjustable table legs
The height of a table directly affects the comfort of its uses. So, when it is a topic of the game, then the term “Ease” comes first. The typical height of a foosball table is 36”, and it does not suit all heights of a player. In this case, the adjustable table legs are the smart solution to this height problem. Therefore, a table having adjustable legs will be perfect for all.
How much space?
If you have enough space in your game room, then no need to be anxious about the size of the table. But it has limited space; then, you have to think about what size table will fit your gaming space.
The standard size of the foosball table is 56” × 30” × 36”, and you require more space around the table for the movement while playing. If the surrounding area will not enough to move comfortably, then you can’t enjoy the game.
Three-men or single-goalie?
In soccer games, the players that are attached to the last rod for defense known as a goalie. The American tables use a 3-goalie system, whereas the European table has the single-goalie design. The three-goalie provides faster play, that’s why it is perfect for the beginner and intermediate players. On the other hand, the one-goalie approach is for advanced players because it deserves more skill and accuracy.
In the foosball table, the players are arranged in two positions, uniformed and counterbalanced. The counterbalanced players stay at horizontal pose on release and offer a more open field.
Besides, the players are made of steel or plastic. The steel players are more substantial and give more power while shooting. For this reason, steel made players will be better for you.
Most of the foosball tables come with a one-year warranty, and some have less than one year. We suggest you purchase a table that has a warranty because you will get plenty of time to judge the quality of it.
What about the accessories?
The foosball wraps are most important for increasing control over the game because it offers firmer grips. Besides, the scoring units also help to records the score of the game for both contestants. This additional feature is more beneficial for the table that used for a tournament. For the scoring units, the wood type is better than a plastic version because the plastic unit may break down earlier than the wood. Moreover, some tables have a facility of cupholders that allow you to enjoy the drinks with your friends. So when you go for a foosball table check the extra facilities that make the game more enjoyable.
What is called foosball?
“Foosball” is the altered form of the American word “Fuss ball”. In sports, the formal name of it is “Table Soccer”. In this game, two teams play football in a table without using their hands and kick the ball by using robot players attached in the rods of the table design. In different countries, it is known with different names. In the UK, it is called “table football”, “baby foot” in France, “kicker” in Eastern Europe, “futbolín” in Spain. Actually, this word comes from the German word “football” pronounced as “foosball”.
Who does invent the foosball table?
It can’t say surely who invent the foosball table because of the soccer game started to play in different countries over the same period. Some people said that Frenchman Lucien Rosengart, an automobile engineer for Citroen. Whereas, many people claimed that Alexandre de Fiesterra first gave the idea for recovering the suffering from injuries. But it can be said that the use of foosball tables started at first to rehabilitate the war veterans after World War II. In 1901, the patent of the American foosball table was registered, though it is agreed that the soccer game originated in Western Europe.
What are the rules of foosball?
Among the USTSA Foosball Rules of Play, five rules are crucial for the game. These are –
- At first, you have to flip the coin to decide who hit first to start the game. After getting a goal, the last scoring team hit the next ball to go on.
- If the rod rotates 3600 without touching the ball, then you can spin it. Except for this, spinning is a violation of the rules.
- Jarring or sidetracking is not allowed at any point in the game.
- If the dead-ball occurs in the middle of the playing field, then the last scored team will reserve it. On the other hand, if it happens behind the defensive 2 bar, then the opposing team gets the chance to pass the ball.
- If the ball hit the rails and come back into the table area, the ball will be considered as out of play, and the last scored team hit it to play again.
Why is spinning illegally in foosball?
Spinning is an illegitimate issue in the foosball game. It is a violation of the rules, but children are often doing it to play. Besides, people spin the rods for a little bit of playing in a tea party or an overnight outing under a blue moon.
The spinning is against the rules of the foosball game. If you sit and start to spin the rods to play, you may get the victory, but it is illegal for the game. That’s why you have to cut out this bad habit if you learn to play foosball and want to enhance your skill. Though it has a significant advantage in scoring, the technical spinning is cheating.
What is a foos in foosball?
When you stop your opponent’s shot or pass and kick back to their own goal, then it is called a “Foos”. It is also known as “stuff” because you actually block their ball to make a score.
If you want to make an effective foos shot, you have to use your 3-rod offensive bar. However, you can also create it with your 5 bar. But 3 bar is the best for the game. Because when you take a shot with this offensive bar, it will resulting in a possible score and also will not be more difficult for your defensive chance.
Moreover, you have to care about the swing of your foosball men. If you swing the robot player’s toe too high, the ball can go under the toe. It is the game of proper timing and technique. You need to swing the rod at the appropriate time to take the ball on your way, and then you have to hit the ball to your opposite side for making a score.
What is the best foosball table to buy?
The foosball table is constructed with a different design to play the game in outdoor, indoor, in a tournament, and also for the various skill level player even for the children. Thousands of models of different brands foosball tables are available in the market; even you can buy it from the e-commerce site.
Among the hundreds of brands, the KICK, the Warrior, produced the ideal foosball table for the money. If you want to buy for the child, then the Kettle, the Hathaway, the Carrom, the Harvil introduce the best indoor foosball tables for you. On the other hand, the best tournament table constructed by the Garlando and the Tornado.
We are sure that you get your best foosball table to pass your leisure time with fun when you reach in this section of the review guide.
You know that you need competitive skills for this enthusiast and challenging foosball game. We hope our buying guide gives you the right instructions to get the most effective table to suit your requirements.
Let’s go to the online market to take it, and enjoy with your friends, or give your children to spend their boring time.