Usually a wood filler forged carbon-steel file is a tool used to remove fine amounts of material from a workpiece.
It is common in hobby task and other similar trade in both wood working and metal working. Most are made of steel bar of rectangular, square, triangular or round cross section. These are hand tools.
A huge variety of materials, sizes, cuts, tooth configurations and shapes come in a file.
High carbon steel is use for made steel files.
Carbon steel files are excellent tools for homeowner to have. In the house it can be used to sharpen knives, to clean up steel cutting surfaces in the garage or wood items to smooth.
Carbon steel files come in all shape and sizes.
Features are below:
- 16 pcs File Set- this set is ideal for shaping wood, glass, plastic, leather and tiles. Large files come in 4 shape such as square, triangle, semi-circle and round and 12 mini needle files. The fine texture and uniform pitch save more work effort and increase the grinding effect. Mini precision files are ideal for more complex and detailed projects.
- Portable Suitcases- in a carrying case all of the files are neatly placed, each tool is held in its own position to prevent both scratching and movement, easy to carry and store, ideal to carry around for both carpenters and DIY enthusiasts.
- Excellent Production Process- 16 pcs wood filler forged carbon-steel files are made of T12 carbon steel-combining both high durability and hardeners. All of them are ground and quenched and deeply coated, which has a durable cutting performance and not are easy to rust.
- Outstanding Handle- provide a comfortable grip and fit the palm handle shape made of ABS+TPR two-color handle plus anti-slip tooth pattern.
- After Sales- just contact with Kaiweets for any kind of problem. A professional after-sales team will solve the problem in time: Support@kaiweets.com. Kaiweets provide 36 months after sale service, technical support for lifetime.
Description is below:
- 4 large files- for meet all kinds of needs this set has square, triangle, semi-circle, round and 12 mini precision needle files.
- The file set is made of high carbon steel- it combines both high durability and hardness, hardness reaches HRC65, the carious texture is obvious which makes it fast to use and smooth.
- The handle has a non-slip design- the ergonomic shape of the handle suitable for long time work and fits the palm of hand for a comfortable grip.
Uses are below
- Please don’t stack other tools with the files.
- Remove debris from the surface of the files always.
- When using the needle files please don’t use too much force to avoid breaking.
- Do not rub the hard metal with a hardness greater than HRC55 to use a new file.
- When the surface is blunt, please use the other side of the file. First use one side of the file.
- These files must be ground on the grinder for the forgings that with hard or sticky hand before rubbed by a file.
What includes with the Set:
- 4 file- all are 8” file
- 12 niddle file- all are 5.5” file
- Big Triangle- for working on corners, grooves and angles
- Mini files- these are suitable for more precise grinding on smaller objects
- Carrying bag- 1 piece
Technical details are below:
Warranty and Support
Table of Contents
Can an axe polish with this file?
This file set is perfect for polish any kind of rusting product
Can this file use for a long time?
This file set is comfortable to use for long time
Have this handle a comfortable sense of grip?
A non-slip handle design allows a comfortable grip
Can this handle file be used in stainless steel?
The material can used are metal, glass, mirrors, ceramic tile, gold, silver, stone, leather and plastic
Will this handles file work on diamond?
The hardness of the diamond is too high to act on the diamond
Does this work for hardware?
It is perfect for woods and hardware
Can anyone use it to polish wood model?
It can smooth the wood surface