The pocket hose original silver bullet lightweight water hose by BulbHead. It's an aluminum-free lightweight water hose. In short, the silver bullet hose. It expands to a full-size tube by turning on the water. Once the water is turning off, it reacts to its original size. The silver bullet hose is a hassle-free and lightweight hose for gardening or any other purposes. It's easy transportability to get around a garden or boat. It's not catching on things. It often comes with standard hoses. Its aluminum connector makes the silver bullet hose sturdy and leak-proof. It's a newer hose product from BubbleHead, a more than 30-year-old larger Telebrands company.
Table of Contents
- 1 Description of silver bullet hose
- 1.1 Features of silver bullet hose
- 1.2 How the silver bullet hose works:
- 1.3 How the silver bullet hose compares to other flexible hoses:
- 1.4 Why can't be the silver bullet hose left outside?
- 1.5 Is the silver bullet hose lead-free?
- 1.6 Does the silver bullet hose have a lifetime warranty?
- 1.7 Is the silver bullet hose safe to use to fill a pond?
- 1.8 What is the inside diameter?
- 1.9 Are Latex and rubber different?
- 1.10 The actual silver bullet hose made from what?
- 1.11 Why do the silver bullet hose have to be brought each time indoors?
- 1.12 Can the nozzles be connected to this hose?
Description of silver bullet hose
That old rubber garden hose is a pain in the grass and winds up destroying delicate plants. The silver bullet hose is a more natural way to water our lawn. It's a small compact garden hose. The silver bullet hose grows to a supersize hose to turn on the water, and after finishing watering the lawn or hosing down, the RV shrinks back down to turn off the water. Its seamless bullet case prevents snags, wear and tears and keeps the interior hose safe. The silver bullet hose has reliable machined-aluminum connectors, and it contains no lead. We can take a sip of water from the tube as we water!
Features of silver bullet hose
- Connectors are lead-free. It makes the silver bullet hose suitable for drinking and supplying water to animals.
- The silver bullet hose is expandable. It expands to a full-size water hose when we turn the water off it shrinks back down to a pocket hose.
- Its exclusive bullet shell is durable. It's the outer casing, and inner-tubing is kink-proof. Its outer casing won't snag, tear, or wear.
- The silver bullet hose is super-lightweight and easy to transport around our lawn and garden.
- The silver bullet hose comes with a turbo shot jet nozzle.
How the silver bullet hose works:
Watering our lawn is such a pain. Those rubber hoses are tough to move around our yard. This silver bullet is so easy to use to turn on the water to grow into a full-size flexible hose and turn off the water shrink itself dry. It has a seamless outer bullet case shell design to prevent snags, wear, and tears, and also help us to spend less time fighting with annoying kinks. The silver bullet hose has machined-aluminum connectors, and they are free from lead. It's a safe drinking hose for people and pets. It can store in a drawer, a shelf, or a cabinet, and it's easy to take boating, in the RV, or gardening. This silver bullet hose is available in 25-50-75 and 100-foot length. A removable spray nozzle comes with each silver bullet hose.
Dimensions - 7.36 x 6.61 x 5.94 inches
Weight - 1.55 pounds
- It's an expandable garden hose.
- Outer casing won't snag, tear or wear the cause of a bullet shell.
- Easy to transport and lightweight.
- Add water and grow it supersize to pocket size.
- Turned off water shrinks it back to pocket size.
- Suitable for the lawn, garden, RV, boat, and more.
- The silver bullet hose design is kink-proof.
- We can coil up easily.
- Easy to store in a drawer or on a shelf.
- Machine-aluminum connectors are free from lead.
- Perfect for drinking.
- Comes a spray nozzle with the silver bullet hose.
- The nozzle sometimes didn't give sufficient pressure for bigger jobs.
- The hose sometimes would not last a long time or develop a leak.
How the silver bullet hose compares to other flexible hoses:
There are few issues to buying a perfect tube similar to the other machine. Brass is an excellent metal as connectors, but it does rust. Whereas, aluminum rustproof and better connector. The reviewers give good ratings with common phrases like easy to use, high quality, long enough and lightweight, and also provide some positive feedback stated that silver bullet hose is easy to store and didn't take a lot of space. The silver bullet hose is lighter in weight and easy to transport around the outdoors, our boat, or RV.
Why can't be the silver bullet hose left outside?
Its coating is a cloth type material, and in the sun and weather, it would deteriorate pretty fast.
Is the silver bullet hose lead-free?
Of course, it's lead-free, and connectors also lead-free.
Does the silver bullet hose have a lifetime warranty?
Yes, the silver bullet hose has a lifetime replacement warranty.
Is the silver bullet hose safe to use to fill a pond?
We used to fill the pond all the time. There's nothing unsafe about the materials.
What is the inside diameter?
The inside diameter of the silver bullet hose is ¾ inch.
Are Latex and rubber different?
The silver bullet hose doesn't tear at all.
The actual silver bullet hose made from what?
The silver bullet hose has made of Nylon, Silicon, and plastic.
Why do the silver bullet hose have to be brought each time indoors?
To prolong the life of the silver bullet hose. It has recommended to drain and store indoors when not in use completely.
Can the nozzles be connected to this hose?
Yes, we can connect the silver bullet hos to other sprayers or nozzles.
After discussing the silver bullet hose, we can claim to be a flexible, sturdy, and lightweight hose. It's the best option for lighter jobs. The competing tubes offered a proper perspective, and the silver bullet hose achieved the goal of an easily carried, multi-purpose reliable hose. Most consumers seemed pleased overall with the silver bullet hose, while others complained it would not last long. We always need a handy, easily stored tube. We recommend the silver bullet hose. It's useful for uncomplicated jobs, like watering plants. If we need to tackle larger tasks, such as washing a car or cleaning our home's siding, it would advise looking at a more durable hose.
Related Article you may like to read: Top 10 Best Lawn Weed Killer